All of the below information and operating plans are subject to change. Please check back in the days before your visit to make sure you know what to expect when you arrive. This will help you maximize your time with us, and hopefully make for a fun and easy experience.
Our plan is to stay healthy and stay open. And here's some of how we plan to do that, as of now:
*As Of 12/07/2021*
Clear Creek County has issued a Public Health Order requiring the following:
- All individuals 3 years of age or older are required to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces throughout Clear Creek County.
- Face coverings are required regardless of vaccination status.
- Face coverings are not required outdoors.
- Face coverings continue to be required in schools and childcare settings.
In addition, we are following CDC recommended guidelines such as
- practicing social distancing
- increased cleaning of public spaces
- maintaining adequate ventilation indoors
- encouraging all guests to thoroughly wash their hands
- cover coughs and sneezes
- and monitoring overall daily health
One of the most important recommendations is:
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK or have been experiencing the following symptoms in the last 10 days:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have any questions or feedback for us, feel free to contact us at [email protected]!