- Minimum 36" Rider Height.
- No age minimum, but the height requirement is strictly enforced.
- No lap riders - 1 person per tube.
- All our tubes have a leash for linking up with little riders (and big riders too!).
- Follow attendants signal before entering and ensure your lane is totally clear.
- Immediately exit out the end of the lane.
- Look uphill for other tubers before crossing lanes as you exit.
- No running and jumping into each lane.
Anyone found to be in violation of any of the above rules may be removed from the tubing area without warning or refund.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY! We want you to enjoy your full hour, which begins and ends as reserved!
- Please plan your travel time accordingly. After all, it is winter in the mountains!
- Recommended attire: Waterproof pants and jacket, properly layered clothing, snow boots or shoes, gloves, and helmet.
- Need something? We've have jackets, pants and adult gloves available. Check out our rental page here for more details.