- Minimum 36" Rider Height.
- No age minimum, but the height requirement is strictly enforced.
- No lap riders - 1 person per tube.
- All our tubes have a leash for linking up with little riders (and big riders too!).
- Follow attendants signal before entering and ensure your lane is totally clear.
- Immediately exit out the end of the lane.
- Look uphill for other tubers before crossing lanes as you exit.
- No running and jumping into each lane.
Anyone found to be in violation of any of the above rules may be removed from the tubing area without warning or refund.
Recommendations & What To Expect
Create An Account At Check Out
- By creating an account in our web store, it will save you time upon arrival by enabling you to complete your waiver online.
- Provide Accurate Information: If we need to contact you for any reason (reservation changes, adverse weather, etc.), we will use the email provided at check out to contact you. If you've created an account, we'll use the phone number provided to call or text as well!
PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY! We want you to enjoy your full hour, which begins and ends as reserved!
- Please plan your travel time accordingly. After all, it is winter in the mountains!
- When you drive down the driveway, look for the sign that says "Tubing Tickets" at the split of the upper and lower parking lots. Follow the direction of the arrow to check in for your reservation.
- The Tubing Hill is located uphill of the upper parking lot (to the left as you drive in).
- If the arrow points to the left towards the upper parking lot, check in at the Tubing Office in the temporary building with the big banner on it that says, "TUBING."
- If the arrrow points to the right towards the lower parking lot, check in at the Front Desk located in the main Lodge, which is at the far end of the lower lot, in the larger building on the left, through the first doors you come to.
- Waterproof pants and jacket, appropriately layered clothing, snow boots or shoes, gloves, and helmet.
- Need something? We have jackets, pants and adult gloves available. Check out our Rentals page for more details.
Tubing Hill Conditions
- As they say, you can't control the weather! And though we wish we could, things can change fast up here!
- The day's weather will impact how fast or slow the tubing hill will run, or possibly, if it will run at all.
- If the hill is running fast (i.e. many warm, sunny days), certain group sizes may not be allowed.
- If the hill is running slow (i.e. snowy or exceptionally windy days), we will do everything we can to get and keep it moving but cannot guarantee it will run faster or possibly at all.
- If we close the tubing hill due to adverse weather conditions, we will contact all reservations with as much advance notice as possible. We recommend checking your email before heading up the mountain if it's snowing!
- If it closes due to weather, we'll work with you to reschedule, refund or offer other alternatives.